Our client is an impressive corporate organisation designing print and digital collateral for a range of projects. Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit permanent or fixed term contract Creative Workflow Coordinators for their exciting new creative services team in Leicester, who are an integral part of the service delivery to their high profile client, and pivotal to their client's business development and marketing activity.
Salaries range between up to £40,000 basic and £50,000 including shift premiums per annum, depending on level of experience and shift worked. The successful candidates will be working remotely initially with a view to going into the studio from quarter 2 of next year, hybrid working will also be available. Our client will consider job share as well as full time. There are day, evening and night shifts available.
Duties for the Creative Workflow Coordinator
- You will be responsible for the intake, triaging, scheduling, prioritisation and deadline management of all studio projects using a combination of email, our workflow system, studio processes and best practice.
- Triage all incoming projects and assign to the most appropriate onshore, offshore or partner resources. Assess and coordinate transcreation projects with Project Managers and Transcreation Partners.
- Proactively monitor all project schedules and ensure they meet production timelines, making adjustments to each job schedule and overall workload as job demands change.
- To work closely with the Project Managers to assign work to the most appropriate resources, based on skill, availability and familiarity.
- Work closely with and support the production team by coordinating projects, designs and artwork from their conception to final sign-off.
- Be the point of contact for the client's internal workflow team to accept and process projects assigned to our studio.
- Review daily workloads with the creative team and adjust projects and schedules as needed making sure that the appropriate resources are used and workloads are balanced.
- Handle all queries relating to projects from both clients and team, resolving any issues that arise and using good judgement to escalate as appropriate.
- Coordinate with Creative Account Manager/Project Managers on all freelance requirements and the scheduling and onboarding of those people/talent.
- Prepare production estimates alongside Project Managers based on briefings from either the client or own internal creative team.
- Maintain the integrity of the brand
- Maintain and manage internal finance records, ensuring that the client invoicing process is always accurate and efficient.
- Support the creative strategy for the agency and define how it will deliver on client's requirements.
- Contribute to building a greater understanding of how effective creative production processes can shape and inform all areas of our creative work.
The ideal Creative Workflow Coordinator candidates will have the following skills:
- Experience in a communications, advertising or digital agency, or global inhouse creative team. Experience working with Property/Real Estate companies is a bonus but not a deal breaker.
- You must have an excellent and broad knowledge of workflow tools and software such as Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and file sharing platforms. Whilst we don't expect candidates to create materials, an understanding of how these are used by our creative production team is a must.
- You'll have a good understanding of the creative production lifecycle, using up to date processes, best practice and technology to ensure effective planning and exceptional delivery.
- You're one of life's problem solvers, happy to get stuck into a challenge, always fast to learn and never scared to try something new.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to produce reports in excel which will be pulled from our workflow software.
- You must be able to handle numerous briefs and requests, all with varying degrees of priority and deadline constraints; must be unflappable and able to multi-task.
- You'll be adept at managing the expectations of stakeholders; being able to negotiate reasonably with challenging clients, maintaining a good working relationship throughout.
- Excellent communications skills are key; you will be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You must be a team player; willing to collaborate and share ideas, as well as receive feedback from colleagues to develop creative output.
- Clients will love you, that's a given. They'll buy into your unique blend of logic and magic and see huge value in the impact you have on their business.
Benefits for the Creative Workflow Coordinator include:
£40,000 to £50,000 per annum
25 days holiday
If you are interested the Creative Workflow Coordinator role please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Designers and Senior Designers
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £30000 - £43000 per annum + 25 days holiday
- 15 days ago
Our client is an impressive corporate organisation designing print and digital collateral for a range of projects. Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit permanent or fixed term contract Designers for their exciting new creative services team in Leicester, who are an i... Read More