Our client who has a small farm shop, café and butchery on site currently has an opportunity for an experienced Cook to join their growing team based just outside of Gainsborough. The role is looking to start as soon as possible and will be recruited on a temporary to permanent basis.
Sociable hours between 8:30am and 4:30pm and will include weekend working. The number of hours on offer to be decided based on candidate between 30/40 hours per week.
The pay rate for this role will be £10.50 per hour.
You will be responsible for the preparation and cooking of the tasty food that is served in our clients award winning café. A keen interest in high standards of food quality and attention to detail is key, along with the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Assisting with the cooking of breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea everyday along with a daily specials board
- Being responsible for the preparation and cooking of the tasty food that is served in the café
- Following the correct procedure when processing supplier deliveries
- Taking fridge and freezer temperatures
- Storing and labelling food correctly
- Adhering to food hygiene regulations
- Ordering any stock as required
- Keeping the kitchen area clean
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you have previous cooking experience, have your own transport to get to site and ideally, can be available to start work immediately.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.