Contracts Manager - Commercial Construction - Derby - up to £65K + Car/Allowances, Bonus, and package
A forward-thinking company with over 30 years' experience in new build and refurbishments within Industrial, Commercial, Education and Health Care sectors.
As the Contracts Manager, you will:
- Help preparing tenders for clients and commercial bids to help bring in new business
- Developing and presenting project proposals
- Meeting with clients to find out their requirements
- Producing plans and estimating budgets and timescales
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Agreeing budgets and timescales with the clients
- Managing construction schedules and budgets
- Dealing with any unexpected costs
- Attending site meetings to monitor progress
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, site, and project managers
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
- Making sure construction projects meet agreed technical standards
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams, and the client's own representatives
- Overseeing invoicing at the end of a project
- Working on-site and in head office.
You will be an experience Contracts Manager with:
- HNC/HND Construction management, Business, or contract management, Building studies
- An understanding of the Industrial, Commercial, Education and Health Care sectors
- An understanding of legal documentation
- Multiple projects up to £7m
- Maths and IT knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Business management skills
- The ability to use your initiative
- Good verbal communication skills.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Principal Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager
- Derbyshire, England
- Up to £50000 per annum + + Excellent Package
- 28 days ago
Principal Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager - Derbyshire - £50K + Pension scheme offering competitive contributions, Generous leave entitlement, Flexible working scheme, Annual performance related pay reviews and discretionary quarterly bonus, Subsidised travel: including rail travel an... Read More