A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced logistics Contracts Manager to join a world-class distribution business on a full-time, permanent basis in the Dumfries region. This is a truly exciting time to join the company, recognised as a top 10 global logistics provider. They have experienced exponential growth over recent months and require a very competent, professional and highly customer centric Contracts Manager to manage their key client portfolio.
Reporting directly into the General Manager, you will proactively identify and service all of the customer's operational and strategic requirements as well as act as the customer advocate in respect of seeking service improvements, cost avoidance and savings. This is a high pressure, fast moving operation which is highly process driven. It is essential that you can manage your teams and resources efficiently with a key focus on critical business KPI's. You will operate at all times with the customer at the forefront of everything you do.
In essence you will need a demonstrable track record of performance and success in the following areas:
- Strong desire in wanting to make a positive impact and contribution
- A genuine interest in developing your career
- Possess personal integrity, ambition, drive and passion
- E-commerce experience (an advantage)
- Highly cost driven (demonstrable financial and commercial acumen) with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas (having developed a strong operational background)
- Highly tuned planning capabilities regarding volume handling and storage
- Confident in your own abilities with fantastic presentation skills (also highly competent with Excel and Powerpoint)
- Calm, controlled (and engaging) leadership style with an ability to manage upwards
- Global/international experience an advantage
- Budgeting capabilities
As a forward thinking, dynamic organisation I am keen to hear from candidates that demonstrate the above quality and are wanting to make a difference.
Starting salary for this opportunity is c£40K.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Rutland, England
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- 2 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Customer Account Manager who has practical experience on the shop floor to join their team in the Leicestershire region on a ful... Read More
- Nottinghamshire, England
- Up to £25000 per annum + plus benefits
- 18 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Inventory Manager to join a hugely successful specialist in IT consumable distribution on a full-time basis (Mon to Fri days) at their Nottingham site. The company is experiencing growth and is a leading global innovator in their fie... Read More
- Nottinghamshire, England
- £30000 - £32000 per annum + plus benefits
- 24 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join a hugely successful specialist in IT consumable distribution business on a full-time basis (Mon to Fri days) at their Nottingham site. The company is experiencing growth and is a leading global innovator in ... Read More