Contracts Manager - Modular Build -£50K-£55K + package - Peterborought
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the UK's up and coming Modular Buildings Manufacturer who pride themselves in providing first class services to their clients. The company is based in Peterborough and are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and self motivated professional to manage multiple projects across the UK.
- As a Contract Manager, You will be responsible for managing a variance of Modular Residential projects with values ranging from £2m-£30m.
- You will take full responsibility for programme management, coordination with internal departments and external suppliers
- Provide support on site to the Project Manager & subcontracting team ensuring full health and safety compliance
- You will ensure the delivery of the project meets the clients expectations of quality, service, cost programme and work closely with the surveying team to ensure deadlines are met.
- You will work as part of larger proactive management team to enhance the company's reputation and forward business strategy.
The successful candidate will ;
- Have extensive Residential Build Management experience; ideally within the Modular sector or Traditional Residential sector
- Have experience managing multiple contracts and you would have been responsible for full health and safety compliance.
- Be flexible to work unsociable hours when dictated by demanding clients and be willing to manage sites throughout the UK, which will involve some travel and potentiial stay overs.
- Be self motivated, have a positive attitude and a have professional and considerate approach to your work
- Be a good communicator, have basic IT skills and be willing to work within a close and motivated team environment to deliver projects on time , to budget and to a high standard.
What's on offer?
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £50K - £55k , 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and various benefits.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Mark Boyes on 07808628040 or email email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMc & white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers, site engineers and technical positions, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Yorkshire and the Humber, England
- Up to £60000 per annum + + Car Allowance and Package
- 17 days ago
Pre-Construction Planner - MMC Offsite Construction - Leeds/UK - up to £60K + Car Allowance and Package Company A forward-thinking company within the MMC sector develops Modular Homes that's needed for the UK to fix its property crisis and deliver a housing market that caters equally to... Read More
Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £30000 per annum + + Package
- 25 days ago
Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy - Nottingham - up to £30K + Performance Related Bonus Company A UK national consultancy practice delivering industry leading experience, accountability, and real value from inception to completion, giving a commitment to the success of all projec... Read More