Our client is one of the largest providers of supported accommodation services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.
Position Available: Contracts and Performance Manager - (Twickenham), 6 month contract to perm, 37.5hrs, £40kpa
To create, develop and implement a robust and effective performance management framework for the organisation.
Report contract and housing management performance to the organisations management groups and board of trustees.
To ensure highly effective performance and contract management is in place in relation to business performance that also recognises the importance of the customer voice and experience.
Contract and Performance management across all services
- Identify key improvement activity to design and deliver solutions to improve services
- Manage contracts with service leads and directors
- Design, oversee and evolve a clear performance and customer experience framework that is designed to ensure a clear understanding of services for our customers and business performance
- Effectively support directors to lead the teams, ensuring that performance indicators are delivered and the teams work towards continuous improvement
- Identify and implement 'best practice' and innovative solutions to performance issues
- Create and deliver a framework to monitor customer experience and business performance in a holistic way across multi channels and services that identifies and delivers improvement projects
- Create a range of customer insight and feedback that informs and shapes our business planning, change project delivery and service improvement work
- Oversee the design and delivery of key service improvement work; delivering strong, measurable, outcomes
- Oversee the re-active aspects of customer experience, namely complaints and strategic customer involvement
- Line manage Data Officer
- Create and manage the development of effective professional relationships, with external partners - such as commissioners and funders
- Develop strong internal working relationships with all front line services, being the main point of reference for enquiries about contract performance and reporting
- Create and host a performance management group for managers to drive performance across the contracts
- Work with the fundraising team to generate data reports and evidence to support bids, for business development
- Participate in the directors management group - using insights and reporting to assist with business development
- A minimum of 2 years' recent and proven experience within a performance, insight or service improvement role using Salesforce programmes
- A minimum of 2 years' recent experience of managing, leading and developing a teams and services by using performance management processes
- Expert knowledge of building a robust, effective performance and reporting framework
- Experience of working in the homelessness, supported housing sector or similar sector
Skills, Abilities & Knowledge
Ability to process and analyse complex data (an understanding of how various forms of raw data can be used to inform service improvement).
- The ability to manage a number of work streams effectively
- Good research skills to keep up-to-date with sector wide changes
- Experience of challenging norms by developing cases for change
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with a range of audiences
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Strong track record of delivering service improvement activity with clear outcomes
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.