An exciting opportunity has become available for an experience Continuous Improvement Manager to join a company that is a Market Leader in Meat Processing. The role is full-time, permanent based at their Cross Hands Site.
The successful Candidate will have a real passion for continuous improvement to join their Cross Hands team and make a real difference. You'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge from the food sector to help drive forward our strategy in this area.
You will work alongside the operations team to build in the Continuous Improvement capability and drive profitability at site level operations. You'll also drive Continuous Improvement and Lean activities at all levels throughout the manufacturing plant, as well as train, advise, lead and influence people at all levels to ensure efficiency and productivity improvements. Finally you'll support and maintain momentum for the company's strategic initiative to create a 'Lean' culture across the core business, acting as a central point for compiling, publishing and where necessary presenting CI progress and results for the site.
- To oversee the Continuous Improvement and Lean activities throughout the site.
- To deliver and mentor on projects managing a team of CI practitioners.
- To establish and be accountable for the delivery of appropriate Continuous Improvement KPIs to ensure that the site meets profitability, production efficiency, quality, and yield targets with particular reference to Lean manufacturing.
- Carry out regular and ongoing analysis of results to identify shortfalls and implement remedial plans as required.
- To interface effectively with the production teams to ensure customer requirements are met in full.
- To maintain compliance with all relevant legislation.
- To participate in site visits and audits and prepare accordingly in a manner to reflect best practice in the industry and respond accordingly to customer ethical audit feedback.
- To establish effective communication channels with other site management and interface appropriately with other sites to share best practice on behalf of the Dawn group.
- Prepare group level presentations on activities and progress.
- Own CI for the site, acting as a central point for collation of information and tracking/monitoring of progress.
I am looking for individuals CI Experience within a Food Manufacturing industry preferably in meat.
My client would prefer someone from the immediate area, however our client in open to candidates that may need to relocate. Our client will also offer relocation support.
The Salary for this position is £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!