One of the leading logistics providers has an exciting opportunity for a Content Systems Manager in the Chippenham area. This role is for maternity cover which will result in a 9-12 month contract.
The Content System Manager's key role is to drive forward and champion the use of the Qorus Breeze Bid Proposal Software, to support the sales community in the design, creation, and submission of engaging customer proposals. This will include ensuring the adoption and best practice system usage across the business.
Carry our Qorus administrative tasks involving with managing the proposal software including;
- Licence control, procurement admin and annual renewal.
- Running reports and producing analysis on content usage, user behaviour, content review tasks, nil result searches, pipeline comparison and system compliance.
- Content and project clean up (archive and removal of unrequired elements).
- Plan and co-ordinate workload activity including keeping SharePoint team working area up to date.
- Ensure general Qorus dashboard tasks of self and others are completed.
Own overall system architecture and supplier management including;
- System enhancements and future innovations and plug-ins.
- Issue control and KPI delivery.
- Provide regular training and system triage to all users and gather feedback on a regular basis.
- Creation and maintenance of reusable templates and content, which covers all corporate and sector specific expertise that is required for customer submissions.
Scheduling regular reviews with the system users including SME's and Sales to ensure that the content and templates reflects the needs of the business, and the users using the system productively
- Carry out Quality assurance to all content being added to our knowledge library and customer submissions to ensure all customer facing documentation is of the highest impact.
- Consistency in brand standards and tone of voice.
- Language, spelling, grammar and proof reading.
- Consistency checks to ensure images, graphics, content and formatting has high visual effect.
- Confident working with a range of software and design tools with: a high proficiency in: Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Visio), Microsoft SharePoint. Desirable knowledge of: Qorus Breeze Proposals or similar CMS, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Visio.
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering class-room and virtual class-room training programmes.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, with ability to multi-task.
- Forensic levels of attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines pressure within a complex business environment.
- Adaptable and flexible, with an aptitude to working on your own, as a strong team player and demonstrate self-driven initiative.
- Excellent level of written English and grammar, with an eye for design.
Salary for this opportunity is £35k plus benefits working Monday to Friday (days).
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Warehouse Site Planning Analyst
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £35000 - £50000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 7 days ago
Opportunities have arisen for ambitious individuals to implement their professional experience as Warehouse Site Planning Analyst, with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in West Yorkshire. This is a truly exciting time to join the company... Read More