Our client based in Kent is currently seeking a Connection Services Coordinator to join their team as soon as possible.
The role will be a temporary on going position, with the view to turn permanent after 4 months working 37 hours per week on a 2 week rota of 8am-4pm / 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
The pay rate of the role is £11.95 per hour (£23,000 equivalent).
Duties of the role will include:-
- Acting as the customers sole point of contact throughout end to end process
- Making sure that the highest levels of customer service are offered at all times
- Receive and process the customers initial enquiry
- Book surveyor site visits
- Raise, issue and manage customer quotations
- Taking payments from customers for their project over the phone or providing them with details of the alternative methods to pay
- Raise purchase orders where required
- Raise street works permits through liaison with local authorities and order any traffic management that is required to complete the job
- Taking and resolving telephone queries from internal and external customers
- Taking ownership of and supporting the investigation of customer complaints
We are looking for people who have experience of dealing with the general public, customer service skills, previous coordinating/planning/scheduling experience and a good standard of IT proficiency.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available