Hours: 40 per week (flexible)
- Purpose of Role
To be the front face of the facility management company delivering outstanding customer service to two new private residential developments in Hackney. To be responsible for providing a welcoming, safe and well-maintained
environment. The Concierge Manager will be responsible for managing a small team of concierge staff across
two sites, 24/7 including weekends. To ensure that the team provide a high quality, flexible and bespoke
service to residents. Approximately 75% of time will be spent delivering the service alongside your team. This
role would be an opportunity to develop into a wider management role.
These are two brand new schemes and there will be opportunity for the Concierge Manager to be involved
with the recruitment and development of the concierge service.
- To ensure the concierge team at both sites deliver outstanding customer service and demonstrate the values at all times.
- To develop relationships with all key stakeholders working across both sites.
- Ensure that the building is maintained to the highest standards expected by the Landlord and Managing
- To co-ordinate the day to day running of the building liaising with residents to ensure all relevant
information is communicated correctly and efficiently
- Effectively manage and monitor staff performance and that their work is completed to the highest
- Monitor and maintain standards of dress, attendance, punctuality and reliability of all concierge staff
- Promote a positive attitude towards employment and sense of team at both sites, through encouraging
and motivating team work
- Ensure that the health and safety polices are adhered to at all times
- To work alongside the technical team running the repairs and maintenance service at both sites. To
ensure that all members of the team are trained with the running of the building.
● Skills Required
- Outstanding customer service
- Experience of concierge within a residential setting
- Staff management desirable
- Ability to work as an individual and part of a team
- Positive attitude, enjoying working with residents
- Team player and the flexibility to work shifts
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 26th April 2019.
If you require any further details about the Concierge Manager position, please contact George on
02037577048 or 07432157726
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available