Community Nurse (Registered Nurse)
Location: Skegness, PE25
Salary: £17.00 - £17.50 per hour
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 24 - 40 hours a week available (night shifts)
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse in Skegness, Lincolnshire. As a nurse you will be providing nursing care to a female service user within her own home, this will be based in one location only. Must be tracheostomy trained / PEG feed trained and have recent experience.
- Providing high quality nursing care to a female service user within her own home
- Undertaking medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Encourage good working and professional relationships and liaising with service user, families, carers and other professionals
- Responsible for all assessment, planning and evaluation of the care plan
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans and logging medication
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the management team
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and carrying out duties in a safe manner
- Hours of work will vary depending on your availability - 24 to 40 hours a week available
- Caring for a service user with tracheostomy needs
- Must be a registered nurse with an active NMC PIN
Active Nursing PIN - NMC PIN
Practical Medication and First Aid Training
Tracheostomy Trained / PEG Feed
If this is a role you are interested in, please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
RGN Nights - Camden
- Camden, London
- £22 - £25 per hour
- 16 days ago
Our client is one of the largest providers of care and support services all over London. They aim to provide the highest quality care for vulnerable adults. Position Available: Registered Nurse (RGN) - Camden, locum / part time night shifts available, £22-£25ph Role Purpose: As a Regist... Read More