Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently working with a Complex Home Care provider who are looking for a Community Nurse to work within a package of care in clients own homes based in Kent.
This Community based Nurse position is working for a Complex Home Care Provider who require a Registered to work Days on a permanent contract Full Time and Part Time available.
You will be working in packages of care with client in their own home and they require Nursing care and support with PEG Feeds and Tracheotomy care.
This role is predominately a Monday - Friday days role, but will require flexibility at times.
Please see below a brief list of roles which you will be undertaking:
- Working very closely as part of Multi Disciplinary Team for each client, which will include: Family, GP, SALT
- Completing all of the relevant paperwork
- Leading the shift to make sure the client is receiving the highest standard of person centred care at all times
- Be responsible for the medication and ordering the medication
The ideal candidate for the Complex Care Community nurse will need to be:
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
- Experienced in working with People with Spinal and Brain Injuries
- Ideally experienced in working with PEG Feeds and Tracheotomies
- Someone who is able to travel to Kent
This is a fantastic opportunity to a join areal quality lead company, with a director who has very hands on approach and is fantastic at nurturing and developing people.
This role is Monday - Friday predominately with flexibility
- Generous Annual Salary
- Company Mobile phone
- Company Laptop/ Tablet
- Re-validation support and guidance
- Plus more!
- Support to complete extra training
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call Ben 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.