Working closely with Watford BID, the Council's Communication Team and local businesses to:
* Develop engaging and timely communication and information campaigns to ensure that those working in and visiting Watford town centre are fully informed about current Covid-19 regulations so they are able to keep themselves, and others safe
* Use the full remit of communication channels available to promote messaging, this will include face to face communications as appropriate and digital / online
* Engage with partners to foster their support in amplifying messaging so that it is consistent and more effective
* Monitor and track activity to ensure that it is achieving positive results and use the data / intelligence to modify campaigns or inform new campaigns
* Write copy to support information to be disseminated, ensuring it is appropriate and complies with national legislation and regulation
* Explore where businesses would benefit from information collateral and facilitate them receiving what they need
* Regularly assess the town centre for safety messaging and information ensuring everything is up to date and accurate
* Undertake research, data gathering and analysis
Basic Level Disclosure
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Hampshire, England
- £70000 - £90000 per annum
- 29 days ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor We are recruiting for a one of the largest privately-owned waste management companies in the South of England and a leading demolition specialist nationwide. They have a 400-strong team operating from nine recycling facilities across five counties and contracts ... Read More
Pre Contracts Manager
- Leicestershire, England
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- 8 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Estimator/Pre Contracts Manager at a construction steelworks company based in Leicestershire. Purpose of the Role: To manage the pre contract phase of the sales cycle, overseeing the creation of tender packages, from coordinating site surveys an... Read More
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Up to £50000 per annum + + Car Allowance and Package
- 8 days ago
Quantity Surveyor - MMC Offsite Construction - Leeds - £50K, Car Allowance + Package Company A forward-thinking company within the MMC sector develops Modular Homes that's needed for the UK to fix its property crisis and deliver a housing market that caters equally to all members of soc... Read More