Our client based in Leeds is currently seeking an experienced Commercial Lawyer to join their team as soon as possible to cover a period of leave for roughly 3-4 months.
The role will be full time working 37.5 hours per week circa 9:00am - 5:30pm.
The pay rate will be negotiable based upon experience.
- Handle business transactions
- Oversee negotiations
- Drafting and review of contracts and agreements
- Contractual disputes - manage and coordinate satisfactory outcomes
- Working within data protection, IP, corporate governance, GDPR standards and regulations
- Building relationships with key Stakeholders internal and external
- Qualified lawyer with ideally around 4 years PQE
- Relevant real estate experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, influencer
- Excellent contract drafting capabilities
- Proficient IT skills - MS Office
- Able to drive effective resolutions
- Pragmatic and proactive approach to problem solving
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Digital Service Architect
- Worcestershire, England
- £52201 - £57084 per annum + plus excellent benefits
- 14 days ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Digital Service Architect to join a leading public sector client based in the West Midlands. This role is offered on permanent basis until. The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the efficient and effective design of digital service de... Read More