A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Administrator for a company that specialises in providing businesses with services that are vital for success, such as accountancy, financial and law consultation. This is a full time, permanent opportunity in the Derbyshire region.
The Commercial Administrator provides general administrative support within the business, carrying out a variety of administrative tasks including managing phones and emails along with specific support within our Commercial Finance Division.
The Commercial Administrator will also be responsible for ensuring all compliance requirements for the business are met.
For this position, you will be required to have strong organisational skills to manage your time, as you will collaborate with clients, commercial partners and colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing clients & partners through face to face contact, telephone and e-mail communications as well as 3rd part online portals.
- Update and maintain the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Maintaining customer relationships- calling existing customers to discuss current deals and future requirements and maintaining regular account management contact.
- Supporting the business with marketing, blog writing and posting.
- Making appointments with clients, partners and introducers for the Business Development Managers.
- Supporting the business with internal cross sale administration across the Group.
- Creating and managing a calendar for social media content for the business, researching topics for BDMs to write blog posts on.
- Ensuring all regulatory compliance requirements applicable to the business are met.
- To maintain strict confidentiality in relation to the work undertaken and ensure that all confidential material is stored according to policies and procedures.
- Responsive feedback and communication - internally and externally.
- Research, prepare and supply information as required.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Proficient with IT systems including Microsoft Office 365 packages (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- Good communication skills including telephone manner and writing skills
- Knowledge of finance and/or professional industry and products preferred but not essential
- Organisational skills, able to prioritise workload in changing environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive in the role.
Salary for this opportunity is £23k-£25k plus good company benefits.
You will work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with occasional early finishes on a Friday, based on business performance.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!