Our client based near Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They are currently seeking a Cobden Operator to join their team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be required to work a rotating shift pattern which will include working mornings, afternoons and nights Monday to Friday each week.
The starting pay rate will be £9.00 per hour and will increase up to £10.30 after training.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Communicating any process or machine issues to the Shift Management Team
- Ensuring the machine continues to run smoothly and systems operate efficiently
- Recommending any defects or improvements that may be required
- Ensuring products are produced at high quality
- Setting up the machines - unwrapping reels, loading the reels, joining new and old reels
- General cleaning and maintenance of area and machine to be upheld
- Completing relevant documentation as required
The successful candidate should possess the following: -
- Experience working on a printing machine within a production environment
- The role is physically involved so a level of fitness will be required
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Own transport to reach the location of the client (no public transport routes available)
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available