Barker Ross are recruiting for a full time CNC Turner/ General machinist to join our friendly and well established client based in Corby.
Our client specialises in providing a comprehensive range of reactive and planned mechanical engineering services to a broad and diverse range of industry sectors. They are a extremely busy and need a CNC turner/ Machinist to join the team ASAP.
Do you have experience in:
- Working within tool rooms using modern CNC lathes/ Machines
- Ability to work on your own initiative and to met deadlines when required
- Have a recognised machining/turner qualification (Desired)
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and work to samples
- Attention to quality
- Programming, setting and operating CNC lathes
- Manufacturing high quality parts from technical drawings and cad files
- Choosing the correct tooling and manufacturing methods for each job
- Minimise setup and run times whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
- Always maintaining a clean working environment and work in a safe and professional manner
- Working with 3D models, 2D drawings, samples, and instructions to carry out a variety of one-off projects, small batch work, repairs and reverse engineering
The ideal candidate will receive the below benefits once completed the 12 week temp to perm:
- 28 days inclusive of bank/public holidays per year
- Company pension
- Uniform provided
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08:00AM to 17:00PM then Friday 08:00AM - 16:30pm. 42 hours per week.
If you are keen to hear more about this exciting new opportunity and looking to start work asap Please call Barker Ross 01604 634479 ask for Tanya.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Bedfordshire, England
- £35000 - £36000 per annum
- 25 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Production Engineer at an automotive manufacturer based in Bedfordshire. The Production Engineer must have experience of programming offline for CNC lathes, routing experience and tooling and will work within an ISO 9001 environment, to provide an effecti... Read More