Job Title: CNC Operator / Machine Minder
Salary: competitive - Discussed at interview.
Hours: 40 Per week
Positions available: 2x Double days - 6am-2pm or 1x Night shift - 10pm - 6am
Responsibilities and duties:
· To fully support all CNC setters in ensuring the safe and efficient running of CNC machines
· The responsibility and safety for the loading and unloading of products/components from machines
· Safely, following and maintaining the procedures for the issuing and loading of raw material to the machines
· Ensuring that the machines are maintained and topped up with coolant and oil.
· The patrol inspection, monitoring and recording of identified and key component sizes and features throughout the manufacturing batch run of product on machines and immediately notifying a setter or team leader of any query or non-conformance
· The movement, administration and identification of product between areas
· Ensuring that all equipment, tooling, gauging etc is handled/stored securely and safely to prevent any damage
· Provide support and cover when and where necessary within other areas of the company.
If this position could be any interest to you then please apply below.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available