CNC Miller, Programmer, Setter, Operator - Heidenhain Controls
My client is a well established precision engineering business who manufacture components for various industries globally. This prestigious expanding company is looking to for CNC millers responsible for programming, setting and operating CNC Heidenhain 3 and 4 axis vertical machining centres.
My client offers a rewarding career and training opportunities as they believe people are our greatest asset. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation that are renowned as being leaders within automotive manufacturing who provide excellent working conditions with the opportunity to develop and progress within the business
Hours of work -6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm - Monday - Friday rotating -- Nights = Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 6am
Salary: £25,000 - 38,000 - Depending upon shift + experience.
To operate, set & program machines, efficiently, ensuring the company's product lines (components)
conform to quality standards & in accordance with the specified Engineering Drawing, whilst
maintaining daily production targets.
· Able to effectively & efficiently enter programs, make adjustments & write programs from scratch as agreed with Management
· Lays out & verifies dimensions of parts, using precision measuring & marking instruments with knowledge of trigonometry
· Confers with Engineering, Supervisory & Manufacturing Personnel to exchange technical information
· Operates & sets machines to ensure components are produced to exact specification
· Able to perform off-sets on numerous machines within the facility
· Ability to change set-ups & make adjustments on all machines in cell
· Operate machines from cold starts
· Measure components during the process to detect defects and if not then remove from process
· Ensure all components conform to drawing specifications
· Excellent interpretation of Engineering drawings
· Correctly & accurately use hand held measuring equipment & check first off's in CMM cell.
· Ability to Identify all quality issues & inform appropriate person
· Complete TPM in accordance with the agreed schedule
· Hit daily production targets
· Keep machine / work station tidy and free from all slips, trips and falls and other potential hazards
· Work safely and abide by company Health & Safety Rules at all times
If you believe that you have 2 years experience using Heidenhain controls on milling machines, please apply now.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £25000 - £38000 per annum + plus benefits
- 7 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner - Setter/Operator - Fanuc Controls My client is a well-established precision engineering business who manufacture components for various industries globally. This prestigious expanding company is looking to for CNC turners responsible for pro... Read More