A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an CNC Miller Programmer at a Leicester based world leading engineering manufacturer and design company within the automotive industry.
As a CNC Programmer, you will be a pivotal member of the Manufacturing Team, utilizing your knowledge of 4 & 5 axis CNC Machining skills to optimize programs and machine efficiency
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce accurate, high-quality components with maximum efficiency
- Undertake any off-set changes to the programme to ensure the components are produced to the customer drawings/requirements.
- Complete first off inspection
- Working from technical drawings
- Support, develop and mentor other colleagues & departments on technical machining issues
- Ability to program and set CNC Milling Machines
- Heidenhain Controls
- Applicants will need to be proactive, able to work on their own initiative and assist other semi-skilled members of the team to reach their maximum potential
- Excellent communication skills
Monday to Friday, 06:00 to 14:00 & 14:00 to 22:00, rotating weekly with a daily break (Double Day Shift) or Sunday to Thursday, 22:00 to 06:00 with a daily break (Night Shift)
Salary dependent on experience:
Days £10.75 - £19.43
Nights £11.50 - £20.50
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available