Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead Nurse for a large Nursing Home, based in a very picturesque part of Somerset.
This is Monday - Friday 09.00- 17.00 role
We are working with a National provider of Nursing Homes, Residential and Dementia Care Homes.
As the Clinical Lead Nurse, your role will play an integral in part in making sure the home delivers the highest standard of person centered of care to every resident at all times.
As the Clinical Lead Nurse your role will be very varied and will come with a great deal autonomy and flexibility.
Below is brief list of role you will be undertaking a regular basis:
- Assisting the Registered Manager in Leading the team make sure the highest standard of care is being delivered at all times
- Complete staffing rota's across all units in the home
- Assist in completing initial assessment on residents and potential new residents
- Act as a positive role model to all junior staff within the home
- Be able to see signs of deterioration and changes to Dementia residents
- Be confident in leading the team in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Be able to conduct assessments on Care and Nursing staff to make sure the Nursing Care is to the highest standard
- Assist the activity staff in looking for suitable activities for the residents across York and the surrounding areas
The ideal candidate for the Clinical Lead Nurse will be need to be:
- An Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD)
- Ideally experienced in working in a Nursing Home environment
- Experienced in working with people diagnosed with Dementia and the associated behaviors
- Experienced in delivering the Highest standard of Nursing Care across the home
- Ideally be based in York or in the local area
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the finest Nursing Homes across Yorkshire.
The is a purpose built State Of the Art Nursing Home, which has a specialist Dementia center within the home.
The Benefits of this role include:
- An excellent starting salary
- A structured working pattern Monday - Friday
- A welcome payment
- Continuous on going training opportunities
- Plus Many More
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.