Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruitning for a Clinical Lead for a our clients Brand New Nursing Home based in Tamworth.
Our client is medium sized provider of Nursing, Residential and Dementia home's based across the midlands.
This role is a MONDAY - FRIDAY, office based role.
This a a fantastic opportunity join a new Nursing, Dementia and Residential home and be part of team from its infancy and be partof the growth.
As the Clinical Lead you will be working very closely with the Registered Manager to make sure the home is delivering standard of person centred care to all residents.
As part of this new home, your as the Clinical Lead will be constantly developing and evolving as the home does.
Below is brief overview of the tasks you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Assist the Registered Manager, in showing potential new families and clients around the site
- Complete the initial assessments of General Nursing and Dementia clients
- Assist in completing the staffing rota's to make sure the home is fully staff 24/7
- Be a positive role model and being the driver in delivering the highest standard of care to all residents
- Have a good understanding of external agencies and the support they can offer to residents
- Build positive working relationships with external agencies such as: Families, Health professionals and Social Workers
The Ideal Candidate for the Clinical Lead position will need to be:
- An experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Experienced in working with the Elderly, People living with Dementia and who require Nursing Home
- Someone who can lead and motivate a team in delivering the highest standard of person centred care at all times
- Ideally be based in Tamworth or commutable via own transport
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of Tamworth's and the West Midlands Newest Nursing Homes.
This role is Monday to Friday role with on-call commitments on a rota.
Below is brief list of benefits:
Constant on going training
- Career development opportunities
- A personal training budget
- Opportunities to become a trained trainer
- Plus many more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Kidderminster, Worcestershire
- £18400 - £20800 per annum
- 25 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Kidderminster Salary: £18,400 - £20,800 pro rata (FTE £23,000 - £26,000) Job type: Permanent 30hrs / 4 days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are c... Read More
Head of Hospice Services
- Kidderminster, Worcestershire
- £42000 - £45000 per annum
- 13 days ago
Head of Hospice Services Location: Kidderminster, West Midlands Salary: Salary in the range of £42,000 - £45,000 You will be able to lead Care and Bereavement teams with both hands and to ensure our care and support is fit for the future needs of our local community. You will be an (adu... Read More
Support Housing Worker - Homelessness and Complex Needs
- Newham, London
- Up to £11.71 per hour
- about 19 hours ago
Our client is one of the largest providers of supported accommodation services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.... Read More
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities
- Swadlincote, Derbyshire
- £16.00 - £16.65 per hour
- about 17 hours ago
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities Location: Swadlincote, Derbyshire Salary: £16.00 - £16.65 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: 3 to 4 nights a week Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting fo... Read More
Registered Nurse (Nights)
- Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Up to £16.05 per hour
- 25 days ago
Registered Nurse (Nights) Location: Market Harborough, LE16 Salary: £16.05 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: Nights Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse in Market Harbo... Read More