Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead for a our clients Brand New Nursing Home based in Solihull.
Our client is medium sized provider of Nursing, Residential and Dementia home's based across the midlands.
This role is a MONDAY - FRIDAY, office based role, with On- Call duties as part of the management rota.
This a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a new Nursing, Dementia and Residential home and be part of team from its infancy and be part of the growth.
As the Clinical Lead you will be working very closely with the Registered Manager to make sure the home is delivering standard of person centred care to all residents.
As part of this new home, the role of the Clinical Lead will be constantly developing and evolving as the home fills in occupancy increases.
Below is brief overview of the tasks you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Assist the Registered Manager, in showing potential new families and clients around the site
- Complete the initial assessments of General Nursing and Dementia clients
- Assist in completing the staffing rota's to make sure the home is fully staff 24/7
- Be a positive role model and being the driver in delivering the highest standard of care to all residents
- Have a good understanding of external agencies and the support they can offer to residents
- Build positive working relationships with external agencies such as: Families, Health professionals and Social Workers
- Be able to work with the activities team to look for suitable activities for residents in house and across Solihull and the West Midlands
The Ideal Candidate for the Clinical Lead position will need to be:
- An experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Experienced in working with the Elderly, People living with Dementia and who require Nursing Home
- Someone who can lead and motivate a team in delivering the highest standard of person-centred care at all times
- Ideally be based in or close to Solihull and able to commute to the home via own transport
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of Solihull's and the West Midlands Newest Nursing Homes.
This role is Monday to Friday role with on-call commitments on a rota.
Below is brief list of benefits:
- Constant on going training
- Career development opportunities
- A personal training budget
- Opportunities to become a trained trainer
- Plus many more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.