Barker Ross Health & Social care are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead for our clients Nursing Home based in a very picturesque part of Cheshire.
This role is based in 40 bedded Nursing, Dementia and Residential home.
As the Clinical Lead you will form part of the management team and play a vital link between the Nursing & Care staff and the management team.
You will be responsible for leading the team whilst you are on shift making sure that the highest standard of person centred care is being across all whole Nursing Home.
As the Clinical Lead you will be playing a part in management of the Nursing Home but you will also have a hands approach to nursing.
Below is a brief list of roles and duties you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Be able to sign post staff and family members to relevant information on living with Dementia
- Work alongside the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager to make sure that the rota is completed and constantly updated to make sure home is fully staffed at all times
- Assist in making sure that company Policies and Procedures are being followed in the home at all times
- Liaising with external stake holders, this includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families.
- Act as a positive role to all junior and less experienced staff
- Assist activity staff in thinking of suitable activities to do in and around Nottinghamshire
- Work with the Registered Manager and complete all HR paper for all staff
- Assist the activities team and looking for suitable activities for all residents to take part in based in Cheshire and the surrounding region
The Ideal candidate for the Clinical Lead position will be:
- A Registered Nurse RGN , RMN or RNLD
- Experienced in working with people living with Dementia in a variety of settings or services not just Residential services
- Someone who has expereince in leading the team of junior staff either in Nursing Home or on ward
- Based in Cheshire or surrounding region with access to own vehicle
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one on the leading homes in Cheshire and with aim to become the leading home in the North West.
The benefits of this role are:
- Excellent career opportunities
- On going training opportunities
- Meals paid on duty
- Plus many more!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Head of Hospice Services
- Kidderminster, Worcestershire
- £42000 - £45000 per annum
- 15 days ago
Head of Hospice Services Location: Kidderminster, West Midlands Salary: Salary in the range of £42,000 - £45,000 You will be able to lead Care and Bereavement teams with both hands and to ensure our care and support is fit for the future needs of our local community. You will be an (adu... Read More
General Care Home Manager
- Wells, Somerset
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
- 1 day ago
General Care Home Manager Job type: Registered Manager (Permanent) Client type: Residential Home for adults and older people with dementia Location: Somerset, BA5 Salary: £60K - £65K + benefits Hours: Full time - 40 hours a week NEW HOME OPENING Barker Ross are currently recruiting for ... Read More
Care Home General Manager
- Ringwood, Hampshire
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- 1 day ago
Care Home General Manager Job type: Registered Manager (Permanent) Client type: Residential Home for adults and older people Location: South-West Hampshire, BH24 Salary: £60K - £65K + benefits Hours: Full time - 40 hours a week Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Registered Gener... Read More
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities
- Swadlincote, Derbyshire
- £16.00 - £16.65 per hour
- 3 days ago
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities Location: Swadlincote, Derbyshire Salary: £16.00 - £16.65 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: 3 to 4 nights a week Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting fo... Read More
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £18 - £22 per hour
- 3 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Nottingham Salary: £20.00 - £25.00 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Part time / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse... Read More