Clerical Assistant - Newark, NG24
Barker Ross is recruiting on behalf of our client in Newark for a temporary Clerical Assistant.
Salary - £8.74phr
Hours of work - 9am - 5.30pm
Contract length - 21/10/2019 - 31/03/2020
Clerical Assistant role:
- Provide administrative support to the Asset and Development team
- Excellent customer service towards members of the public
- Work to tight deadlines
- Able to use a full range of computer packages such as outlook, word etc
- Respond to emails, post and phone calls
- Attend training and staff meetings
Clerical Assistant Criteria:
- Strong office experience
- Strong computer skills
- Team player
If you are interested in the Clerical Assistant role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.