To fulfil cleaning responsibilities in accordance with the relevant cleaning specification to provide a safe clean environment
Duties and responsibilities
- The daily registration of exact hours worked and the weekly compilation of time sheets to include any lateness, absenteeism.
- To ensure that all cleaning activity is undertaken both safely and hygienically and to a satisfactory standard.
- To ensure that all cleaning equipment and machinery is kept cleaned, well maintained and correctly stored. Reporting any faults or damage to Direct Services 03000 269106. All machinery serials numbers are entered in the front of the Daily Book.
- To report any maintenance or repairs required to the building or contents to the Caretaker / Location Manager.
- The completion of stores order forms.
- To ensure any keys required are both signed out and back after use if such a procedure is required.
- To be responsible for the security of the building, including the setting of alarms if appropriate and locking/unlocking of gates and shutters
- Participate in and comply with energy efficiency measures
- To attend training sessions as directed by management
- Understand health and safety measures applicable to the cleaning role
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
An enhanced DBS Check is required for this role and a CV demonstrating previous cleaning experience
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Cleaning Operatives Part Time
- Durham, County Durham
- Up to £9.62 per hour + Enhanced Rates for Weekend Working
- 29 days ago
My Client has a variety of Cleaning poitions, based in and around Durham - Public Sector Locations. Shifts vary and can be flexible Part Time Work - Monday to Friday (but can include some weekend working), 2 hours per day between the hours of 2pm & 4pm, but can be flexible An enhanced D... Read More