To fulfil cleaning responsibilities in accordance with the relevant cleaning specification to provide a safe clean environment
Duties and responsibilities
- The daily registration of exact hours worked and the weekly compilation of time sheets to include any lateness, absenteeism.
- To ensure that all cleaning activity is undertaken both safely and hygienically and to a satisfactory standard.
- To ensure that all cleaning equipment and machinery is kept cleaned, well maintained and correctly stored. Reporting any faults or damage to Direct Services 03000 269106. All machinery serials numbers are entered in the front of the Daily Book.
- To report any maintenance or repairs required to the building or contents to the Caretaker / Location Manager.
- The completion of stores order forms.
- To ensure any keys required are both signed out and back after use if such a procedure is required.
- To be responsible for the security of the building, including the setting of alarms if appropriate and locking/unlocking of gates and shutters
- Participate in and comply with energy efficiency measures
- To attend training sessions as directed by management
- Understand health and safety measures applicable to the cleaning role
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
An enhanced DBS Check is required for this role and a CV demonstrating previous cleaning experience
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £9.10 per hour
- 3 days ago
Barker Ross is currently recruiting on behalf of their Peterborough based client for an Industrial Cleaner on a temporary to permanent basis. Training will be 14:00 - 22:00 but once trained you will be working permanently on the morning shift 06:00 - 14:00. Working Monday to Friday duti... Read More
Night Hygiene Operative
- Bingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £10.93 per hour
- 29 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Hygiene Operatives Our client is one of the UK's leading Food Manufacturers. Key Responsibilities: Deep cleaning of production areas Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards measured through testing of samp... Read More
Toilet Attendant/Public Conveniences
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £9.09 - £17.41 per hour
- 11 days ago
Toilet Attendant required to cover a variety of City locations based in Lincoln. The ideal candidate will ideally have some experience of cleaning on an Industrial Level. The job will be covering: Monday to Sunday - 5 days from 7 days and will include one weekend day The hours of work w... Read More
High Level Cleaner - Sleaford
- Sleaford, Lincolnshire
- Up to £9.00 per hour
- 18 days ago
Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products, who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets and they are currently seeking a High Level Cleaner to join their team as soon as pos... Read More
Hospital Cleaners - Boston
- Boston, Lincolnshire
- Up to £8.91 per hour + Overtime available
- 10 days ago
Hospital Cleaners required urgently to begin work in Boston to support the existing team. These will be temporary on going positions to begin with that are looking to start immediately. Candidates will need to be flexible to work 12pm-8pm shift Monday to Friday in the first instance. We... Read More