Your main duties as a Cleaner will be
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming and mopping surfaces in their work area including living/working areas, bathrooms, kitchens and supply closets
- Refilling and restocking cleaning supplies and toiletries (hand wash, toilet paper, paper towels)
- Washing kitchen napkins, floor rags and dusters
- Maintaining cleaning products and ordering new supplies when necessary
- Taking out the garbage
- Carrying out minor maintenance tasks such as replacing displaced toilet seats, unclogging sinks
- Conducting monthly disinfection and deep cleaning
- Maintaining Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) and compliance with universal precautions.
These roles are starting immediately and will be temporary to permanent work for the right candidate(s).
We our currently offering Ongoing work for the right candidate(s).
We offer you competitive rates of pay Cleaner(s) with the potential of a further increase based on your performance
This assignment is being offered as PAYE
How to Apply
If you feel like you are the right person for this role or wish to enquire further, please contact Manj 01158960718 /
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available