- Cleaning, sweeping, mopping and vacuum cleaning, emptying of bins, washing, dusting and polishing surfaces, including floors, walls, tables, cleaning of toilet areas, to include replenishing of toilet rolls, soap and hand towels
-To follow the agreed cleaning schedule
-To be able to work independently without supervision
-To provide excellent customer service and prompt response to any task required
-Punctuality and reliability are essential
-Be proactive and able to spot areas that need improving and rectify cleaning defects
-To monitor the cleaning cupboards as well as all the equipment used by the cleaning team
-To ensure all works carried out are completed on time and with due observation to appropriate Health & Safety requirements
- Other ad hoc requirements as per the cleaning schedule
- Resilience under pressure
- Ability to work to laid down schedules
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Previous experience of cleaning services desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the use of chemicals (COSHH) and Health and Safety legislation is desirable but not essential
- To be able to demonstrate the behaviours required as outlined in the Living the Values section of the Pinnacle Way booklet
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £9.03 - £9.21 per hour
- 29 days ago
Barker Ross is currently looking for cleaners to work at the hospital Pay Rate: £9.03 per hour, after 12 weeks rate increases to £9.21 per hour Working on the rota, 5 days over 7 - might include weekends Available shifts: 07:00 - 13:00 13:00 - 19:00 14:00 - 22:00 If you are interested p... Read More