Temporary, Permenant and temp to perm positions available with Barker Ross Specialist Recruitment.
Shift times vary depending on client, but you will be paid for a minimum of 8 hours and many jobs offer excellent overtime rates after 8 hours.
The benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work when you want, where you want with a choice of locations
- Someone is always on call, 24/7 to assist you in finding the best opportunities
- Long term contracts and short term shifts available
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Full valid UK Licence and a full DQC and Digi Card.
- Basic safety checks must be completed and relevant paperwork filled out to the highest specification.
- Days, Nights, Weekdays, weekends - flexible to suit you
Suitable applicants skills may include: Class 1, Class 2, Arctic, Tramping, Trunking, Shunting, Handballing, Long-haul, Rigid, Curtain side, Tilt Frame, Hiab, Frozen, Chilled, Roll-on/roll-off, Parcel Delivery, Multi-drop, Skips, 7.5t, 3.5t, Van delivery
£11.00 - £15.50 /Hour
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.