Our client provides support to children with complex needs in North West Londo
Position Available: Childrens Registered Manager -Wembley, full time, permanent, 40 hours per week, £42-£48kpa
The successful candidate will be expected to oversee the day to day running of the children's home care services, ensuring all young people receive high quality care services in line with OFSTED standards and that a minimum registration of Good is achieve. You will develop and lead a staff group that promotes the residents physical, emotional, social and intellectual well-being and development. Supervise
staff and ensure they are adequately trained, supervised and supported to carry out their duties. Assist the responsible individual in growing the business and developing new and additional services. The successful candidate will have experience of working in a nurturing environment, be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge and operational delivery of current legislation and current Ofsted requirements. You must be committed to improving outcomes for children & young people.
- Managing the day to day running of children's care home service and other services, ensuring standards of care are maintained, in line with Childcare legislation, Ofsted regulations and Quality Standards and Children's Homes Regulations 2015.
- Ensuring effective management of care and support packages, from referral through to assessment, support planning and ongoing monitoring and review.
- To work with young people, their families to ensure personalised care and support is in line with the young persons wishes and preferences
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of staff and young people through adherence to all relevant legislation, procedures and codes of practice relating to safeguarding, health and safety and care standards,
- Ensuring accurate, concise records are maintained in relation to ensuring a safe service delivery.
- Recruiting to, leading and developing your team to ensure they are fully aware of their roles, and taking appropriate action to remedy any unsatisfactory performance.
- To ensure supervisions, appraisals and performance reviews of Care staff are carried out in line with Ofsted standards.
- Effectively implement and manage any procedure or policy changes within the team to ensure quality levels are maintained in line with regulatory, internal and contractual requirements.
- Ensuring you and your team actively participate in training to ensure personal development and to build knowledge and competence relative to their roles.
- Management of all complaints, incidents and accidents with support from the team as required. Ensure all regulatory, internal and contractual requirements are met, including completion of all relevant notifications and adherence to correct policy and procedure.
NVQ Level 4- registered managers award OR EQUIVALENT
Be registered or have been registered with Ofsted as a childrens home registered manager
To have managed a service rated as goo minimum.
Experience of working with clients with complex needs
Excellent communication, leadership and administrative skills
A passion for working with young people
An Enhanced DBS check.
Please send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 07824016243
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Service Manager - Rough Sleepers and Complex Needs (Bayswater)
- West London, London
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- 12 days ago
Our client have a service in Bayswater West London (which is near to Paddington). The service support clients with a history of rough sleeping and complex needs such as substance misuse and mental health issues. The service is a 24/7 staffed service. Position Available: Service Manager ... Read More
RGN Nights - Camden
- Camden, London
- £22 - £25 per hour
- 19 days ago
Our client is one of the largest providers of care and support services all over London. They aim to provide the highest quality care for vulnerable adults. Position Available: Registered Nurse (RGN) - Camden, locum / part time night shifts available, £22-£25ph Role Purpose: As a Regist... Read More
Residential Children's Support Worker
- Bingham, Nottinghamshire
- £09.00 - £10.91 per hour
- 6 days ago
Residential Children's Support Worker Location: Bingham, Nottingham Salary: £9.00 - £10.91 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: Days and sleep in's Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Chi... Read More
Locum Support Workers - Rough Sleepers
- West London, London
- Up to £13 per hour
- 13 days ago
Our client is based in central London and support clients with a history of rough sleeping and homelessness. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures. Position Available: Locum Support Workers - Rough Sleepers, Bayswater, £13.00 per hour pe... Read More
Mental Health Support Worker
- Ilkeston, Derbyshire
- £9.10 - £10.80 per hour
- 6 days ago
Mental Health Support Worker Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire Salary: £9.10 - £10.80 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Full time / Nights (some days available) Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruit... Read More