We are currently recruiting for our well-established client based in Lutterworth. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work for a market leading cleaning products manufacturer who specialise in surface and disinfectant wipes. The candidate will require a genuine 'can do' attitude towards work with an eagerness to get the job done.
1. To blend formulations to required specifications and procedures.
2. To be responsible for accepting delivery, storage, labelling and stock rotation of all chemicals.
3. To maintain the stringent requirements of a hygiene factory and ensure that all areas of responsibility operate to H&S and Company quality standards.
4. The contribution of ideas for continuous improvement.
1. Ensure that chemicals are blended following the set procedures and standards in line with the production plan.
2. Unload and check all chemical deliveries.
3. Store all chemicals (including blended) in a safe, organised manner, ensuring each is correctly labelled and hazardous material is stored in the correct manner.
4. Ensure that stock rotation is adhered to.
5. Ensure that all empty IBC's and mixing tanks are cleaned to avoid contamination.
6. Carry out checks on forklifts, machinery and spill stations as instructed and report issues to Team Leader.
7. Confirm batch numbers to production as and when required, especially when changes occur.
8. Ensure that mixes are available to production when required. Any delays should be reported to the Team Leader.
9. Keep all areas clean and organised.
10. Carry out weekly stock checks of blends and monthly stock checks of all stock (including shelf life), ensuring accuracy to accepted levels.
11. Wash through on production lines and changing of IBC's when required.
12. Spill prevention and spill clear-up.
13. Inspection and responsibility for all spill kits.
14. Assist when required on production lines or in the warehouse.
15. Any other reasonable duties.
If you think you are a right candidate for this position, please apply or call Klaudia on 0116 204 2600.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available