Our client requires a Chef De Partie to join the busy Team at the locally run Council Sports Centre.
Responsible to the Head Chef, duties will include:
- To ensure that the highest standards are met with quality and customer service throughout all of the clients outlets
- Ensure a clean and presentable image at all times
- Supporting and ensuring an efficient catering operation on all shifts, assisting the Head Chef and Catering Manager in the day to day running of Food Preparation
- Assisting in the implementation and planning of menus for: Daily Menus, Functions and Banqueting and other specialist occasions
- All other preparation and finishing of dishes as per the requirements and standards of the Head Chef
- Assiting with the day to day ordering, issuining and control of all food supplies
- All other related duties as required.
Working a minimum of 16 to 40 hours per week, this will be rotated shifts and will include some weekend working.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available