Our client is a multi-award winning cheese maker based in Market Rasen who have had an opportunity become available for a Cheese Packing Supervisor to join their team as soon as possible.
The role will be recruited on a 12 week temporary to permanent arrangement, working 32 hours per week 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday with a pay rate of £9.25 per hour (flexible working could be available for the right candidate).
The role will include the following duties: -
- Managing the packing room, including working with and managing packing room staff to ensure the cheese matures and arrives to customers in the best condition possible
- Manual work including cutting, wrapping, waxing, coating and turning cheese
- Processing, packing and labelling cheese for orders correctly
- Monitoring and ordering packaging stock and consumables
- Raising sales invoices and purchase orders
- Keeping the workspace clean and tidy
The successful applicant should have the following: -
- A love of cheese
- Excellent numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- PC literate
Own transport will be essential for this role.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available