Barker Ross is actively recruiting for a catering assistant to join our prestige client in Brixworth, Northampton.
Our client is looking for a catering assistant to help with everyday tasks in the busy kitchen as well as take ownership of the Sandwich section, they require someone that can deliver on taste and have the attention to detail required so the presentation is also vital. They are very keen and vigorous in promoting the healthy eating sandwich, You will also have the freedom to create and construct new and exciting recipe's.
Main duties/ Skills:
- Planning and creating new and exciting Sandwiches
- Ensuring that sandwiches are always readily available
- Make the Sandwich section stand's out and appeal appetising good to eat at all times
- Have Strong customer focus and service
- Have great attention to detail
- Take pride and have 100% effort, care and attention from the look of the sandwich down to the seasoning on each sandwich
- Ensure all sandwiches are presented properly
- Forward planning in the menu and creating new and exciting fillings
- You will need to be dynamic passionate and enthusiastic about role and take pride
- Other kitchen duties that may be required
Overall you will be use to working in a fast passed environment always maintaining high standards of quality and have an eye for detail. Working as part of a small team you must be able to work under pressure. You will preferably have relevant experience in this field and or have a good working of working in a food environment.
Hours of work
You will require to be at work a 42.5 hour week with an hour lunch break (30 minutes deducted), start and finish time will be flexible, start 07:00/08:00 and finish 16:30/17:30, you might be asked to work different hours occasionally due to the company events.
Please call our Northampton office on 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.