Caretaker & cleaner
Location: Arnold, Nottingham
Salary: £9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Job type: Temporary
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday) - split shifts 6am - 10am and 3pm -6pm
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Caretaker / Cleaner on behalf of a client based near Arnold in Nottingham working within a school.
- Cleaning, performing simple repairs and maintenance tasks and performing security checks for the school building
- Security of the building
- Clean floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows
- Moving and handling of objects and equipment
- Vacuum, empty trash, and replace liners
- Set up, stocks, and maintain cleaning equipment and supplies
- Working and supporting the maintenance and management team
Current enhanced DBS required
Experience in cleaning or caretaking
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available