Care Assistants required for Mansfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield and Newark.
Are you Caring, Kind, Empathetic, Considerate and Punctual Individual?
Then this could be the ideal role for you!
As a Care Assistant you would be providing hands on personal care and domestic care whilst promoting a happy, safe and relaxed environment in each service users home and in purpose built Care Homes
Full time & Part time roles available including days and nights
Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour weekdays | £9.50 - £10.50 per hour weekends |
Bank Holiday Rates also available with Holiday Pay as Standard
We have a variety of hours to cover, so there is a shift to suit every Care Assistant.
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
What we expect from you in this role:
- Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
- Accompany clients to medical appointments.
- Observe, monitor and record clients' physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities
Benefits of being a Care Assistant with Barker Ross:
- Regular Flexible Hours covering Full or Part time
- Paid Holiday
- Excellent rates of Pay & Pension
- Paid Weekly
- Access to a top of the range online training with certificates for you own portfolio
- Free Uniform
- Fantastic recommend a friend scheme with cash incentive
- Social events including free Breakfast days and Cheese and Wine Nights
For more information or to discuss the role further please contact Sean on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0115 941 8131
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.