Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
Job type: Temporary
Hours: Full Time (days and nights available on rota basis)
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross is looking for experienced and passionate care workers to work across Leicestershire and Loughborough. As a Care Worker you will help to enable people in your local community, to live as independently as possible in their homes by providing the best standards of care and support.
- Assist with all elements of personal care; ensuring service users are supported in being as independent as possible in preparation for their day ahead.
- Key tasks can include getting washed and dressed, preparing meals, prompting and assistance with taking medication.
- Light household tasks
- Offering companionship and helping build clients confidence and independence
- Maintaining service users dignity
- Ensuring service users are engaging in social activities at the homes or out in the community
At Barker Ross we believe that all our team members are great and we wouldn't be able to do what we do without them. Here are a few ways we give back and invest in the people who work with us:
- Regular Social Events including - Cheese and wine nights and Breakfast Mornings
- Access to excellent employee advice and support
- A fantastic recommend a friend incentive
- A flexible holiday allowance
- A brilliant training programme with certificates you keep
- Pension contributions
Must have 6 months experience within healthcare
Full UK drivers licence preferred but not necessary
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or Relevant Experience
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Sean at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 / 07702459024 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.