Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Care Manager - Non Clinical for a medium sized Nursing, Residential and Dementia home based in Chester.
As the Care Manager - Non Clinical, you will be working very closely with the Registered Manager to make sure the home is delivering the highest standard of Nursing, Residential and Dementia care across the whole home.
As the Care Manager - Non Clinical , you have the day to day responsibility of leading the Residential unit within the home.
Below is a brief overview of the duties you will be expected to undertake on a regular basis:
- Assist the Registered Manager in making sure the highest standard of care is being delivered across Nursing Home
- Be responsible for leading Nursing Home in the Registered Manager's absence
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life
- Complete initial assessments on all residents referrals for Residential and Dementia units
- Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders
- Be an active leader in looking for suitable activities to be undertaken in home and in local and wider communities based from Chester
The ideal candidate for the Care Manager - Non Clinical will need to be:
- An experienced Deputy Manager within a Nursing Home environment or a manager within a Residential care homes
- Ideally based in Chester or locally with access to own vehicle
- Someone who prides themselves on delivering the highest standard of care 24/7
- Completed QCF/ NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social care
- Ideally completed Level 5 in Social care management or a willingness to complete this
- Experienced in Elderly and Dementia
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager or Manager of a smaller residential service looking to join a larger service, and become one of the leading homes in Chester and the surrounding areas.
- Free parking onsite
- DBS paid for if required
- Plus many more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.