Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for Care Manager for a Home Care branch that covers the Cheshire region.
Our client is one of the UK leading Home Care Providers and are rated in top 5% of providers in the UK.
As the Care Manager you will be working alongside the Operations Manager to make sure that the business is constantly developing and growing, but delivering the highest standard of person centred in Community.
As the Care Manager you will play a vital part in delivering the highest standard of care at all times.
Below is brief overview of the duties and tasks you will be undertaking a regular basis:
- Work with the care co-ordinators to make sure that all of the rotas are covered/ 24/7
- Market the Home Care businesses in Cheshire and the surrounding areas.
- Be part of the team of complete's initial assessments on new referrals that come in
- Attend networking and marketing events to keep the business growing and developing
- Work with Operations Manager to complete tenders and local authority contracts to deliver Community care to deliver a wide range of Home Care such as: Elderly, Learning DIsabilities, Complex Care and more
The Ideal Home Care Care Manager will need to be:
- Someone who has a passion in delivering the highest standard of care to clients
- Ideally someone who has experience in working out in the Community with the Elderly and people who are living with Dementia
- Someone who has a good geographical knowledge of Cheshire and surrounding regions
- Ideally QCF Level 5 social care management
This is an excellent opportunity to join one the best care providers in the UK and they are only getting bigger and bigger.
The benefits of this role are:
- Personal and professional career development opportunities
- On Site Parking
- Fantastic working environment
- On - going training
- Plus many more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call Ben on 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.