Barker Ross Health and Social care are currently recruiting for Care Coordinators ( Domicillary & live in) based in Bingham area of Nottingham.
As a care Coordinator in a Domicillary setting you will be assisting and providing a high standard of care to all service users, this will include Dementia and pallative care.
you will effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of high quality care services ensuring that Care Workers are matched to Clients based on the level and type of care they need, along with, when possible, being in close proximity.
● Ensure that Care Worker rotas are organised, correctly matched to Clients' needs and
well-planned, taking into account travelling time, holiday cover and last minute cancellations.
● Provide insight into developing, implementing and executing a successful Operational
practice across the Care side of the business.
● Responsible for resourcing for new care packages and building on existing packages.
● Improving and maintaining the continuity of care for new and existing care packages.
● Maintain clear, accurate, appropriate and up-to-date digital records for all Clients and Care
Workers within your area, using our bespoke system.
● Responsible for cordially resolving customer queries in a timely manner within your area to
maintain a positive Company reputation
● Ensure all operations are Company and CQC Compliant.
● Help develop the company's Care Worker Community.
● Arrange training and performance appraisals as required.
● Contribute to the growth and service expansion targets set by the business.
● Ideally NVQ/QCF level 3 in Care.
● At least 2 years experience working as a care coordinator for a Domiciliary Care Agency.
Live-in care co-ordination experience is preferred.
● Knowledge of CQC Compliance is essential.
● Ideally experienced in conducting care assessments, care reviews and being able to
motivate care staff.
● Organised, methodical, and a good eye for detail.
● Being flexible around working schedules, roles and responsibility as it is a fast growing start
● Being a team player is extremely crucial to this role.
This role is 9-5 Monday to Friday with expected call outs
Please contact Sarah Davidson if you would like to be considered for the role
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.