We are actively seeking a Care Centre Manager to work on a full time basis at a nationwide known pharmeceutical company.
This is a full time role working 9:00 am until 17:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Experience is required but the company is interested in a candidate with a can do and willing to learn attitude.
As a Care Centre Manager you responsibilities will be;
Carrying out staff monthly 1-2-1's and appraisals
Assisting in training and development of staff by providing on-the-job hands on training
Managing staff issues ( such as disciplinaries )
Staff recruitment as and when required
Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
You will also be responsible for;
- Processing clients orders - picking, checking, packing and dispatching client orders.
- Customising clients orders as requested - will explain more on the phone.
- Ordering stock items for delivery.
- Restocking shelves / receiving and unpacking deliveries.
- Completing quartely stock checks.
- Day to day house keeping.
There may be some overtime available, so some flexbility would be beneficial also.
This is a permanent role looking to start immediately however due to location, own transport is a must!
If you are interested in this role please contact Barker Ross on 0115 8960 888