- Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for healthcare assistants to work across various nursing homes in the Derbyshire area.
- This role is ongoing on a temporary basis in the Derbyshire area. You will be working very closely with the qualified nurses on shift. There is a possibility that this could lead to a permanent role within the home. Ideal candidate for this role will be hard working and dedicated. You must have good communication skills and be able to liaise with relatives and the team within the home.
- Healthcare assistant role revolves around helping clients with their immediate needs such as washing, dressing and maintaining their hygiene, as well as helping them with basic day-to-day or administrative tasks like paying bills. However, the Healthcare assistant role also includes getting to know clients personally and providing them with emotional support and company, which contributes positively to their wellbeing.
- Must be hard working and dedicated and have great communication skills and to be able to do teamwork.
- Identifying priorities and managing time effectively
- Actively listening and showing understanding of others
- Continually updating own knowledge and actively pursuing own personal development
- Demonstrating a positive attitude in all dealings with people and acting as a positive role model
The ideal candidate for this role will require:
Eligibility to work in the UK
References to cover 5 years employment history
Temp to Perm Opportunities
24 hours on call service
temporary to permanent, contract and permanent recruitment
Experience of working with public, private and charitable sectors
Stringent vetting and safeguarding procedures
An extensive database and networks for generating the right candidates
Training packages for workers via our preferred training partners
Fully compliant and audited
Barker Ross Group also specialise in the below sectors
Property & FM
Must have 6 months experience within healthcare
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
Current enhanced DBS
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Aneesa at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert. Alternatively you can email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Drug and Alcohol Worker
- Derby, Derbyshire
- £10 - £12 per hour
- 11 days ago
Drug and Alcohol Worker Location: Derby, DE1 Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour Job type: Temporary ongoing Hours: 37 hours a week (Monday to Friday) - Days Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Healthcare are currently recruiting for a substan... Read More
Refuge Worker - Domestic Violence (Warwickshire)
- Warwickshire, England
- Up to £22643 per annum
- 13 days ago
Our client is a large charity that support women and girls with a history of violence, abuse or domestic violence. Position Available: Refuge Worker - Domestic Violence (Warwickshire), 3 month contract, full time 37.5 hours per week, £22,643pa. Role Purpose: The post holder will provide... Read More
Income Housing Officer - Twickenham
- Twickenham, London
- Up to £28000 per annum
- 18 days ago
Our client is one of the largest providers of support services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures. Position Availa... Read More
Community Outreach Workers - Domestic Violence
- Waltham Forest, London
- Up to £22358 per annum
- 19 days ago
Our client is a large charity that support women and girls with a history of violence, abuse or domestic violence. Position Available: Community Outreach Workers - Domestic Violence (Waltham Forest), Fixed term contracts 3 months, part time 30 hours per week, £22,358pa. Role Purpose: Th... Read More
Refuge Worker - Domestic Violenc (Waltham Forest)
- East London, London
- Up to £25955 per annum
- 19 days ago
Our client is a large charity that support women and girls with a history of violence, abuse or domestic violence. Position Available: Refuge Worker - Domestic Violenc (Waltham Forest), 3 month contract, full time 37.5 hours per week, £25,955pa. Role Purpose: The post holder will provid... Read More