The roles require you to recruit candidates for large accounts working solely with our biggest clients, you will need to have a full clean driving licence, as you will make regular visits to client's premises. This role will be split between our branch in Nottingham, embedded within our client and also at local JCP's.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Interviewing and Screening of potential candidates
- Ensuring all candidates are inducted prior to starting with our clients
- Working with local JCP's and Return to Work Providers to identify potential candidates
- Attending local community events to raise the profile of our client as a employer of choice
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Ensuring all clients' vacancies are fulfilled
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with multiple tasks at once
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. No experience is necessary as we offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
A can do, positive outgoing attitude is key to this role.
We offer private medical insurance with Vitality Healthcare as well as membership to YuLife.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available