Barker Ross are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward-thinking company that has experienced significant growth since its formation in 2001.
CAD Operative will be working within our busy team alongside hardworking, capable, and skilled individuals. The job role requires you to transpose the customer's artwork, needs and designs into final sign production.
Experience and Characteristics Required:
- 2D CAD Software experience
- Vigilant and attention to detail
- Using your own initiative and having a good problem solving ability
- PC Knowledge and IT Skills essential
- Understanding of engineering drawings
- Understanding processes of the following preferable: Manufacturing, signage, engineering
- Knowledge of Corel draw X7, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Rhino 3D advantageous although not essential
- Creative and driven
Job Role will include but not be limited to:
- Producing drawings for customers
- Interpret customer and estimator descriptions
- Producing visuals to be used in manufacture of the final product
- Liaising with other departments to ensure files are produced correctly
How to Apply for the role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation.
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £10 - £12 per hour
- 19 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward-thinking company that has experienced significant growth since its formation in 2001. CAD Operative will be working within our busy team alongside hardworking, capable, and skilled individuals. The j... Read More