Our well established client based in Newcastle is currently seeking a number of Business Support Officers to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload.
The roles are temporary for 3 months, with a view to extend after that time. The positions are full time Monday to Friday working 37 hours per week with a pay rate of £10.01 per hour.
The posts are a mixture of working from home, or on a rota working in the office at a number of sites across Newcastle. Laptops and other IT equipment will be provided as required.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Dealing with enquiries over the phone and by email
- Collate and prepare management information as needed
- Provide confidential, administrative, and secretarial support including arranging and servicing meetings, preparing agendas, and taking minutes as needed
- Give a professional and courteous reception service as needed
- Any other office administration tasks as required
In order to be considered for the role you must have:-
- Microsoft Office experience - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good verbal written and communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and able to resolve enquiries
- Able to support meetings including production of minutes and/or action points
- Own transport to be able to work across different sites across Newcastle
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available