- Support with front of house activities for all visitors attending the site to include employees, external visitors, customers and local councils.
- To maintain accurate and timely financial processing of invoices, purchase orders, account queries and reporting where required for the finance function.
- To support the role of the training co-ordinator which would include booking colleagues onto training courses.
- Being first point of contact for the site
- Process all administration queries in connection with facilities service agreements
- Attend site meetings when required and take minutes.
- Additional duties as requested by the Site Managers
This position offers an immediate start and is an on-going temporary assignment. To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Customer Services Administrator
- Castle Donington, Leicestershire
- £21000 - £25000 per annum + bonus, pension, salary review
- 11 days ago
A well respected and established supply chain and distribution business (one of the fastest growing transport companies in the UK) has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Services Administrator to work within the Rail division of this expanding, dynamic business that wil... Read More
IT Service Desk Analyst
- Rushden, Northamptonshire
- £24500 - £29500 per annum + plus excellent company benefits
- 9 days ago
One of the largest postal providers in the UK has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Desk Analyst to join their fulfilment Site in Rushden. This is a full time, permanent position. You will provide applications and technical support to the staff and customers. The role is high pr... Read More
Ocean Import Operator
- Staffordshire, England
- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- 23 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Ocean Import Operators, to join a highly professional, well established and rapidly expanding freight solutions provider. You will join a hard-working team in Cannock and form part of the dynamic Air & Ocean department. Main Duties: Rec... Read More
- North East Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire
- £26000 - £28000 per annum
- 29 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Customs Controller with a dynamic and rapidly expanding business on a full-time, permanent basis in North East Lincolnshire. This is a truly exciting time to join the company recognised globally as one of the top 10 logistics providers. It is essenti... Read More