You will be responsible for maintaining, growing, and developing new business sales contribution in your region. The position requires strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling, allowing us to build long term business relationships. You will need to source candidates and build a pipeline as well as keeping in touch regularly with an existing database.
The role as a Business Manager for us involves the following key aspects:
- Managing our industrial & driving division in central Northampton office
- Business development & account management
- Responsible for achieving branch budgets
- Recruitment of internal employees
- Developing, mentoring and coaching your team
What can we offer you?
- Best Companies to Work for 2020- We are an employer who has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app- 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family.
- Health & Wellbeing support - including full access to YuLife, where you are rewarded for living a healthier life.
- Life insurance
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07824 016253.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Onsite Contract Manager - Nottingham £30-35k
- Nottinghamshire, England
- £30000 - £35000 per annum + plus great benefits
- 24 days ago
We are an independent recruitment agency whose core values spell out CARE, we care about what we do, we care about our employees, candidates and clients and we care about delivering an exceptional experience. Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a success... Read More
Resourcer - Industrial - Nottingham
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- dependant upon experience
- 4 days ago
Don't get us wrong, we also have standards to achieve however we go about getting you to achieve them a little bit differently to others. What do we believe in? We are passionate about our business. Passionate about the people who work in it, the people we work on behalf of and passiona... Read More
Recruitment Consultants - Peterborough
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Package dependant upon experience
- about 22 hours ago
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector... Read More
Onsite Recruitment Account Coordinators
- Shirebrook, Derbyshire
- £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
- 2 days ago
Looking for an opportunity to grow your career or start a new one? You have probably looked through many adverts on your hunt for a new position and in most of them will have told you what skills and experience you must have to just get an interview. You will then have been told what yo... Read More