We are seeking a unique individual to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working company on a full-time basis, in the capacity of Business Manager heading up the Technical & Engineering perm team at our Leicester branch.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- You'd take over the day to day running of a 6-person team within the Leicester office
- Taking a top-class customer service approach, you'd be expected to lead from the front and set the standard for team performance
- Business Development through new and existing clients - gaining operational & geographical information for leads on new business whilst maintaining strong cross selling through business development calls and visits
- Identifying new sectors and locations to maximize both growth and profitability;
- Manage client KPI reports for various accounts and implement actions on those with discrepancies
- Notify clients of any changes to legislation including National Minimum Wage, National Insurance and Holiday Pay through meetings and official documentation to confirm
- Ensure all clients vacancies are fulfilled.
What can we offer you?
- Best Companies to Work for 2020- We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Up to 50 days holiday per year
- Membership of our Gold Club- this could include an all expenses trip to Dubai as well at Private Healthcare cover
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app- 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family.
- Dress down Fridays, Payday breakfast plus many more.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%.
We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
Salary for this excellent opportunity is £35,000 plus commission & a company car. For first-class candidates we are always willing to discuss package requirements.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07824 016253.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.