Business Manager - Structural Steel Components - Leeds (LS9)- up to £65K + Company Car, Bonus, pension, 25 days holiday + stats and holiday purchase scheme, free parking, onsite gym
A forward-thinking company, industry leading manufacturer and designer of steel structural building components with over 35 years in the constructing manufacturing industry.
As the Business Manager, you will:
- Deliver turnover & margin for a total Business Unit.
- Management of team for direct & indirect reports including but not limited to Sales team, Project Managers & Technical to ensure full on time & in budget project delivery thus delighting the customer
- Have a full picture of all customers & projects within your region through open & honest communication with all stakeholders in your team
- Autonomy and ownership for all internal & external issues within your area.
- Review project portfolio to identify & proactively manage poor performing or negatively trending projects.
- Establish and execute pricing strategy in accounts as necessary
- Grow share range and distribution in your business unit through specific targets
- Prioritise jobs and projects daily to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Work with other Business Managers to ensure best practise & overall business performance
You will be an experience Business Manager/BDM with:
- Performance and results focused - able to deliver against challenging targets and timescales
- Obsessive about hitting targets & providing high service levels to customers
- High levels of accountability for account plans, action, delivery and outcome
- Track record of excellent performance in sales
- Experience of delivering and over delivering stretching targets
- Experience of leading a team to achieving superb results
- Ability to prioritise & think outside the box quickly to solve complex issues as they arise
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Petra Viola-Makk at Barker Ross on 07824069855 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org