Business Development Manager in Freight Forwarding
Person will be responsible for the identification, acquisition, development, and retention of a customer base across Air, Sea & Projects.
Location: Preferable Midlands
Office / Home
(self-disciplined) 15% - 85%
Salary: £40-50K (dependant on Experience) + commission structure, laptop, mobile phone, Co Car Allowance, Pension Contribution, Holiday…
Our client is an innovative, Global FFW organisation where personal approach/dignity are at the forefront of their business"
· Identify challenges and strategies new business / sales plans to generate new business own/leads and execute them in successful and profitable growth
· Promote the Company image and win / maintaining existing/new portfolio business in line with the monthly sales revenue and targets
· To act as a brand Ambassador on behalf of our client, with key to always deliver happiness to our customers
· Development of new business and maintenance of Key Accounts Plans for specific target customers, as directed by the Sales director
· Preparation of RFQ/RFI/Tenders and to attend/support customer meetings
· Maintenance of the global CRM dataset including participation in structured telephone and mail marketing campaigns.
· Analyse statistics on regular basis to check activity within the local/global market (competitors)
· Minimum 5 years sales experience in Freight Forwarding with a proven track record / demonstrated
· Multimodal - Ocean/Airfreight + others
· Happy self-motivated and aligned TEAM player
· Must have ways of thinking outside of the box to get ahead of the competitors and be solutions minded
· To be part of a new exciting dynamic Team on a senior manager level and to put the company on the roadmap in UK/Globally
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.